An affordable condenser that can handle high SPLs.
AKG's industry-leading C414 microphones are already a permanent fixture in the world's biggest recording studios and a highly respected workhorse for independent artists, broadcasting, and on-stage miking as well.
The new C214 is designed as a cost-effective alternative to the high-end, industry-leading C414 family. It captures sound combining one side of the legendary C414 dual-capsule system and AKG's patented Back-Plate Technology, which results in an outstanding performance very close to the famous C414 B-XLS.
Like the C414 models, the C214 is capable of handling the rigors of high-pressure sound such as amplified guitars, with a sensitivity perfect for voice and orchestral instruments as well. Additionally, the microphone offers a 20dB Attenuation pad, 13dB noise floor, and a low cut switch — all in an elegant but rugged package.
Additional features include an integrated suspension, a double mesh grill high RF immunity without affecting acoustics. The circuitry in the C214 provides maximum SPL capability with minimum noise and the gold-plated XLR-type output connector offers loss-free signals.
The C214 comes complete with carrying case, windscreen, and spider suspension mount included.
- AKG's Legendary 1" Edge-Terminated Large Diaphragm Sound
- Outstanding Dynamic Range (up to 156dB SPL, Ultra-Low Noise)
- Roadworthy design
- Integrated Suspension to reduce mechanical Noise
- Switchable 20dB Attenuation Pad and Low Cut Switch
- Rugged double mesh grille for high RF immunity but unaffected Acoustics
- All-metal Die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant Finish
- Spider-type Shockmount included
- Metal Carrying case included
- Designed, Engineered and Build in Vienna, Austria
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code