ROLAND JUNO Di
Onstage or in the streets, the Roland JUNO-Di keyboard is a traveling musician's dream. It's lightweight, it can run on batteries, and it's easy to use, yet it performs and sounds like a heavyweight synthesizer. The synth is packed with a wide variety of over 1,000 top-quality sounds to choose from. It has a friendly direct-access control panel for easy editing and a Song Player for larger-than-life performances. First-timers and pros alike will love this friendly, portable, wonderful-sounding Roland keyboard.
Over 1,000 great sounds
At the heart of this exciting new synth is a top-of-the-line voice engine that delivers world-class sounds including grand and electric pianos, lush strings, beautiful guitars, powerful brass, percussion, banks of exotic instruments, modern synth sounds, and much more. The sound-bank is so diverse it can complement any style of music. If you want to customize the sounds, the JUNO-Di keyboard's dedicated Sound Modify knobs on the front panel let you instantly cater each sound to your specifications, even while you're playing. A software editor is also provided if you prefer more advanced audio editing with your PC.
With so many sounds onboard, it could be a daunting task to find what you need. But fear not—the Roland JUNO-Di simplifies the process of finding sounds with its dedicated category buttons. If you want a piano, for example, just press the Piano button. You can even assign your most-used sounds to the Favorite buttons for instant access. Editing is easy too. If you want to create layers or splits, dedicated buttons and the large LCD make the process fast and friendly. And don't forget the onboard rhythm patterns, which can be easily adjusted on the fly with a dedicated tempo control. This Roland synth is a great tool for practice and performance.
The JUNO-Di was born to travel. It's strong yet amazingly lightweight (under 12 pounds), making it easy to lift and carry. The battery compatibility lets you play for up to five hours without plugging in (uses Ni-MH AA-size rechargeable batteries). When used in conjunction with a battery-powered amp such as Roland's CUBE Street or MOBILE CUBE, the JUNO-Di can be played and heard anywhere. A battery-life indicator on the front panel ensures that you won't lose power unexpectedly.
More than meets the eye, this Roland keyboard lets you plug a microphone into its external input and process your voice through the built-in vocoder. A dedicated reverb is assigned to the input, so you can add lush ambience to your voice without taking away from the main onboard effects. Sing along with your performances and transform your voice in colorful and creative ways, from silky smooth to sci-fi robotic.
Built-in Song Player
With the synth's USB memory port and Song Player function, the JUNO-Di enables direct playback and control of backing tracks from a USB key. You can play MP3, WAV, AIFF, and SMF files, and control them from the dedicated buttons on the front panel. Impress your audiences with full-band performances from a single keyboard. Additionally, the Center Cancel feature lets you sing along karaoke-style with audio files in the Song Player for a complete entertainment experience. You can also connect MP3 players directly to the Roland JUNO-Di through its external input.
To see and hear a video highlighting the features of Roland's JUNO-Di Mobile Synthesizer with Song Player, go to: http://www.roland.com/demos/en/i0175/index.html
- Professional synthesizer with over 1,000 instruments onboard
- Top-of-the-line voice engine
- Friendly, intuitive user interface
- Battery operation for mobile use (supports Ni-MH AA-size rechargeable batteries)
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, and SMF playback capability via optional USB memory
- USB memory is perfect for backing tracks when performing live
- Microphone input with dedicated reverb and vocoder effects for sing-along
- Direct-access control panel for easy editing
- Onboard rhythm patterns
- Dedicated category buttons simplify the process of finding sounds
- Favorite buttons for instant access to your most-used sounds
- Built-in Song Player
- Center Cancel feature lets you sing karaoke-style with audio files in the Song Player
- Connect MP3 players directly to the JUNO-Di's external input
- Battery compatibility lets you play for up to five hours without plugging in
- Can be used in conjunction with a battery-powered amp
- Battery-life indicator on the front panel
- Diverse, customizable sound bank
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code