M-Audio Avid Fast Track USB
A complete recording system that is surprisingly affordable.
Powered by the same technology behind many of today's greatest hits, Avid Recording Studio instantly transforms your Mac or PC into a full-featured studio. Capture guitars, instruments, and vocals in pristine, 24-bit/48 kHz quality with the included Pro Tools SE recording software and M-Audio Fast Track audio interface. Then fatten your guitar sound, deepen the groove, and get clean, pristine tones with Pro Tools SE. You can also add backing tracks with loops from the huge included library, then polish your songs and share them with the world. Avid Recording Studio makes it easy to create stunning audio projects—even if you've never recorded before.
Make music in minutes
With integrated learning and creation tools, Pro Tools SE makes it easy to start creating all styles of music—from hip-hop and electronic, to pop, funk, jazz, rock, and blues. There's a wide array of music creation templates and a huge (3 GB!) audio loop library so you can play along with drum grooves or add your own percussion, bass and instrument lines.
Record guitar, vocals, and more
The included Fast Track audio interface delivers the same M-Audio technology used by the pros, giving you far better sound than most standard-issue PC audio cards. Just plug it into your computer's USB port, connect speakers or headphones, and start making music. You can connect a microphone and guitar to record both simultaneously, and much more. Go ahead—free your inner rock star.
Over 100 virtual instruments
After you record your own tracks, you can use the included "virtual" instruments to add even more depth and variety to your music. Pro Tools SE features over 100 studio-quality virtual instruments—from piano, organ, and synth, to guitars, bass, strings, and percussion—so you can create complete songs without a band.
Pro Tools SE turns your computer into a full-featured recording studio, complete with powerful effects to mix your tracks together. Make professional-sounding mixes by applying reverb, delay, EQ, compression, chorus, flanger, and many others. Pro Tools SE also delivers classic guitar amp and distortion effects to create great guitar sounds—without a noisy amplifier.
Ready for the future
If you want even more tracks, effects, virtual instruments, and loops in the future, the Producer USB microphone is also compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered software—the same recording software used by studio professionals around the world.
- A complete recording system
- M-Audio Fast Track USB interface interface
- Pro-Tools SE Software
- Over 100 virtual instruments
- Extensive library of templates and loops
Fast Track audio interface
- 2-input, 2-output audio interface
- 24-bit/48 kHz (better-than-CD) sound quality
- XLR microphone input with gain control and 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 1/4" instrument input with gain control
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- RCA stereo speaker outputs
- output level knob for adjusting volume of headphones and speaker outputs
- direct monitoring button for monitoring without distracting latency
- plug-and-play USB connection (USB 2.0 compatible)
- powered by USB—no power adapter required
Pro Tools SE:
- Award-winning Pro Tools composing, recording, editing, and mixing features
- Mix up to 24 tracks (16 audio tracks, 8 virtual instrument tracks)
- Integrated learning tools make it easy to create music
- Built-in composing features, including MIDI sequencing and Score editing
- Includes over 100 different virtual instruments
- 20 powerful, pro-quality effects including reverb, EQ, and guitar amp/distortion effects
- Comes with over 3 GB of audio loops to quickly construct songs and ideas
- Easily record up to two instruments at once
- Compatible with PC and Mac computers
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code