80 popular guitar effects and 65 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, plus an expression pedal.
Zoom's G1Xon offers 80 guitar effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb and amp models. The G1Xon offers an additional 5 pedal-controlled effects.
Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack (as well as portable music players to the auxiliary input jack) for silent practice sessions. There's an onboard chromatic tuner that supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings, and a Looper feature that enables you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes (up to 64 beats), and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times. Programming is simple and straightforward, thanks to a streamlined user interface and the large backlit LCD screen.
Advanced features such as Copy and Swap make it easy to organize your patches for live performance. An Auto Save function ensures that your edits are stored automatically, and a Pre Select feature allows you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational.
Dozens of different ways to make you a guitar hero
Dynamics / Filter
Eleven different ways to shape and control your sound with compressors, noise gates, filters, equalizers and wah effects. Emulate the classic tone of the MXR Dynacomp, dbx 160, Moog Filter or Z. Vex Seek-Wah, or create all-new effects using the automatic Slow Attack, parametric equalizer or six-band graphic EQ. Or choose Zoom's unique Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your guitar's natural tone.
Overdrive / Distortion
Twelve exceptional boosters, overdrives, fuzzes and lead guitar sounds, including simulations of the BOSS OD-1, MXR Distortion+, Marshall Guv'nor, Fuzz Face, Big Muff and Pro Co Rat. Our ExtremeDS effect offers the most powerful gain of any distortion effect in the world, and there's also a simulator that allows your electric guitar to sound like an acoustic.
Twenty-two of ultrarealistic models, including simulations of classic tube and solid state amps from manufacturers like Fender, Marshall, Vox, Hiwatt, Mesa Boogie, Orange, Bogner, Matchless and Diezel. The amp sounds are so lifelike, you'll swear on a stack of speaker cabinets you're listening to the real thing.
Modulation / Special Effects
Round out your sound with your choice of sixteen phasers and flangers, plus chorus, pitch shift, tremolo and vibrato. Included are emulations of the ADA Flanger, Boss CH-1 Super Chorus and TC Electronic Corona Chorus, as well as the Zoom HPS, an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key, and a ring modulator that adds bell-like tones to your guitar. And when you're ready to go after some truly off-the-wall sounds, try out the endlessly rhythmic Slicer.
Delay / Reverb
Fourteen delays and natural-sounding reverbs, including rooms, halls, plates, springs, and tape delay simulators, all designed to add depth and spaciousness to your sound, with delay times of up to four seconds. You'll even find reverse delays, modulated reverbs and particle reverbs here—everything you need to place your guitar in a realistic space … or a totally unearthly one.
The G1Xon adds an expression pedal to the two main pedals, allowing you to alter any selected parameter in real time. You can use it for gain drive or volume (affecting either input or output level), to add wah or filtering, to affect delay time or modulation speed, or a variety of other parameters. In addition, the pedal range can be independently adjusted for every patch—you can even set the minimum value higher than the maximum value for reverse pedaling effects.
There's also a simple calibration procedure which enables you to customize pedal sensitivity. Whether you're a featherlight player or a real leadfoot, the G1Xon can adapt to your particular pedaling style.
- Built-in expression pedal for control over input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter
- 5 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb
- 5 pedal-controlled effects
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
- Copy and Swap functions make patch organization a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
- USB port for firmware updates
G1Xon Guitar Multi Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Number of effects: 80, 5 via expression pedal
- Number of simultaneous effects: 5
- Number of patches: 100
- Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit floating point and 32-bit fixed point
- Frequency response: 20Hz～20kHz +1dB -3dB (10kΩload)
- Display: LCD
- Standard mono phone jack
- Rated input level: -20dBm
- Input impedance (line): 470kΩ
- AUX In
- AUX IN: Mini stereo (1/8") phone jack
- Rated input level: -10dBm
- Input impedance (line): 1kΩ
- Standard stereo (1/4") phone jack
- Maximum line output level
- +2 dBm (output impedance load of 10kΩ or more)
- Maximum headphones output level: 17 mW + 17 mW (into 32Ω load)
- S/N (input conversion noise): 119dB
- Noise floor (residual noise): -97 dBm
- AC adapter (optional): DC 9V center-negative, 500 mA (Zoom AD-16)
- Battery: AA size (LR6) battery x 4, continuous battery operation time: 20 hours when using 4 AA alkaline batteries
- USB: Firmware update
- External dimensions (DxWxH): 155mm x 146mm x 43mm
- Weight: 380g (without batteries)
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code