M-AUDIO BX8 CARBON
M-Audio BX8 Carbon Active Monitor (Single)
The New M-Audio BX Carbon series hits the market with a new look and the most accurate imaging ever offered in the BX line, the BX Carbon Series brings musicians serious mixing capability in three new models, the M-Audio BX5 Carbon, BX6 Carbon and BX8 Carbon.
M-Audio BX Carbon Active Monitor Overview:
- In addition to the updated amplifier and waveguide, each BX Carbon monitor also features a dedicated Acoustic Space control, which offers easy low-end tailoring to different setups and environments.
- Building upon the acclaimed history of the best-selling BX line of studio monitors, the BX series feature optimized Class AB amplifiers and offer flatter response for truer and more accurate monitoring. The BX Carbon Series includes three models: BX8 Carbon, BX6 Carbon, and BX5 Carbon, which include eight-inch, six-inch, and five-inch woofers, respectively.
- The tweeter’s waveguide has also been enhanced for superior imaging and has been tailored to the new, superior frequency response curve, that translates into a wider mix position—both the frequencies and the stereo information are translated reliably, which is of utmost importance given the many ways musicians use studio monitors. It’s about professional monitoring for any caliber studio
BX8 Carbon Highlights:
- Authentic, flat frequency response in a compact footprint
- 5" woven Kevlar low-frequency driver
- New, bi-amplified 130 Watt (70+60) Class A/B amplification
- Acoustic Space Control lets you calibrate the BX5 to your mixing environment
- New waveguide with LED placement cues provide superior imaging
- 1.25" natural silk dome tweeter provides silky detail
- 40 Hz – 22 kHz frequency response
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code