You can rely on the Mackie DLM12S powered subwoofer for thumping, powerful bass much more than you'd expect from its compact size. That's because the DLM12S boasts 2,000 watts of Class D amplification, powering a custom-designed 12" woofer with 3" voice coil. And you'll get a great sound fast because the DLM12S has presets specifically for use with Mackie DLM and SRM Series loudspeakers. But with a variable digital crossover, it's easy to match with virtually any system too. For a powerful and portable bass reinforcement solution, the Mackie DLM12S powered subwoofer will exceed your expectations.
Mackie DLM12S Powered Subwoofer at a Glance:
- A flexible but easy-to-use subwoofer
- Smart DSP enhances your sound and saves you time
- True portability, even with your 2-door hatchback
A flexible but easy-to-use subwoofer
If you play different rooms of different sizes, you'll love the flexibility of the Mackie DLM12S. And no matter what your system looks like on any given night, the DLM12S is easy to set up. If you're using it to reinforce Mackie DLM or SRM loudspeakers, you'll find presets to match the DLM12S to the specific speakers you're using (no tweaking required). With other speakers, the variable crossover makes it easy to fit the DLM12S into the mix. And because it has dual full-range outputs in addition to dual highpassed outputs, you can integrate the DLM12S into virtually any PA system.
Smart DSP enhances your sound and saves you time
The Mackie DLM12S powered subwoofer is smart. It has built-in Smart Protect DSP to protect the amp/drivers from signal clipping, crossover presets for use with Mackie's DLM and SRM Series speakers, and even sports alignment delay for large multi-speaker arrangements. And once you have your sound dialed in for a particular room or venue, you can save those settings to one of three memory locations for instant recall the next time you play that room.
True portability, even with your 2-door hatchback
Mackie's DLM12S powered subwoofer is incredibly compact, and it's unbelievably lightweight - less than 50 pounds! Best of all, you can stack multiple DLM12S subwoofers when you're transporting them, so you can fit a complete DLM rig in virtually any vehicle.
Mackie DLM12S Powered Subwoofer Features:
- 2,000-watt, 12" powered subwoofer with amazingly high size/output ratio
- 12" LF woofer with 3" voice coil for rich, solid low-frequency reinforcement
- Smart Protect DSP protects amp/driver from signal overloads
- Two full-range outputs allow you to easily connect side-fill speakers
- Two highpassed outputs for connecting to DLM Series loudspeakers
- Built-in crossover presets specifically for Mackie DLM and SRM series loudspeakers
- Pole mount allows you to attach a speaker pole for main speaker
- Stackable for easy storage/transport
- Ultra-compact design is highly portable
- Three memory locations store your DSP settings for instant recall
- Amazingly lightweight at only 47 lbs.
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code