Your shopping cart is empty!
MIDAS VENICE U24
At first glance, VeniceU looks like a straightforward, easy-to-use analogue audio console – an application it will fulfill with ease. However, a closer look shows that VeniceU is also a hybrid “Digi-log” mixer offering a fusion of both analogue and digital technology.
One look at the VeniceU confirms that this console continues the legacy established by the ground-breaking MIDAS consoles which have been at the heart of so many historic live performances. From the VeniceU’s class-leading EQ filters, to the latest expression of that legendary MIDAS mic preamp, this is a console which compromises only on price.
As with FireWire equipped VeniceF, the VeniceU bridges the gap between analogue and digital audio consoles, and offers the user the ease-of-use, warmth, feel, and zero-latency of analogue, combined with the power, choice and flexibility of outboard digital processing via its 8 x 8 USB digital audio interface.
- Frames: 16, 24, 32
- Overload-tolerant MIDAS mic preamp with polarity switch, high-pass filter and -20 dB pad
- 8 input x 8 output USB digital audio interface - flexible routing options including 6 aux buses, 4 subgroups, both matrix buses and the stereo masters
- The equaliser section features four bands of MIDAS EQ, with swept filters on all 4 bands and an EQ in/out switch
- Individual phantom power for each mic input (including stereo channels)
- Analogue or USB input select switch on 4 stereo input channels, allowing “plug-in” FX and multitrack record mix down
- 6 auxes with individual bus pre/post fade switching and routing to USB
- 7 x 2 matrix with stereo split switching and routing to USB
- Multifunction channels have fully featured mic preamps
- Discrete stereo master bus with individual routing to USB plus discrete mono master bus
- 4 audio subgroups with fader flip to auxes and routing to USB
- Highly efficient integral auto-ranging switch mode power supply
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code