HARTKE KILO 1000
The Hartke Kilo 1000 Watt Tube Bass Amp Head raises the standard for bass amplification. It offers Hartke's classic tone, enhanced flexibility and an abundance of power, along with all the newest concepts in bass amplification design. Its amazing power and control make the Kilo Bass Amplifier the ideal choice for every situationâfrom recording studios, to small clubs, to giant stadiums.
The Kilo delivers 500 watts at 2 ohms of power per side in stereo mode, and a massive 1,000 watts at 4 ohms in the bridged mono mode. To sculpt your sound, the Kilo has an all-tube class-A preamp, and logically arranged tone controls. The amp offers a classic tone stack three-band EQ, with Hartke's variable Shape circuit. For additional tone shaping, there is a 10-band graphic equalizer, as well as selectable Deep and Brite EQ curves. To add some âdirtâ to your sound, there is a variable tube Overdrive circuit, and to round out the dynamics, there is a fast and articulate Compressor circuit.
To connect your amplifier to speaker cabinets, the Kilo has both SpeakonÂ® and 1/4-inch output jacks. It also provides an abundance of connections and signal routing features, including multi-point direct output switching, stereo Effects Loop, front and rear panel tuner outputs and footswitch jacks to remotely control the Mute, Overdrive, EFX, and EQ functions.
Not only does it pack optimal tone control and more than enough power to drive any cabinet, the Kilo's rugged design is perfect for life on the road. Its solid 3-rackspace construction, solid die-cast front panel and oversized handles make the Kilo eminently road-worthy.
- Stereo amps offer 500 watts per side at 2 ohms, 1000 watts at 4 ohms in bridged mono mode
- Class-A all tube (3 x 12AX7) high-voltage preamp circuit
- Classic 3-band tone stack equalizer with variable Shape control
- Selectable Deep and Brite EQ curves
- Variable compressor
- 10-band constant-q graphic equalizer with independent level control
- Variable tube overdrive
- Stereo Effect Loop send and return jacks
- Dedicated front panel switches and footswitch jacks for Mute, Overdrive, EFX and EQ
- Multi-point direct output with level control
- SpeakonÂ® and 1â4-inch parallel output connectors
- Front and rear panel tuner output jacks
- Separate left and right channel Preamp Out and Amplifier In jacks
- Rugged 3-rackspace construction
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code