ECLER VERSO 12P
A line of self-amplifying sound boxes made of high-density plastic with great resistance. Separate amplifiers for low and high frequencies. 2-channel mixer with built-in input. Three models whose high quality and versatility make them idea for use in fixed and mobile applications and also as stage monitors.
This successful series is complemented with the VERSO SB115P subwoofer reinforcement unit. Its compact design is ideal for those musical mobile applications where you need an extra punch at the low-end side of the audible spectrum.
The external design of the box, which is modern and balanced, has been created in collaboration with the reputed team Giugiaro Design.
Main features of the series
- Full range, 2-way, self-amplifying sound boxes.
- Active high selectivity filter and 24 dB/oct gradient
- Two MICRO/LINE XLR inputs with selectable sensitivity level.
- Two way mixer.
- 3-band tone control at mixer output.
- Balanced "STACK OUT" output for connection to other units or amplifiers
- Effective protection system to reduce signal clipping ("CLIP”)
- Carry handles at the rear
- 6 hanging points
- Prepared for flat installation on the ground, with no need for accessories
- Protective grille at the front, acoustically transparent
- 35 mm stand at the base for anchoring with pole
- 400 W RMS
- maximum SPL: 123
- HxV dispersion: 80ºx60º
- 12” woofer and 44 mm compression motor
- Frequency response (-3dB): 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Dimensions: 447 x 368 x 607 mm
- Weight: 24 kg
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code