MXR M300 REVERB
The MXR Reverb pedal delivers six evocative reverb types in a compact, low-noise, stereo-capable pedal. The expression pedal input allows you to blend between two different setting configurations for mega creative performance potential. Best of all, the delay trails mode lets the reverb effect fade out when you switch the pedal off, instead of cutting off the reverb abruptly
MXR Reverb Pedal at a Glance:
- 6 reverb styles yield an excellent selection of ambient sounds
- Use an expression pedal to create outrageous effects
- Trails Bypass mode lets your reverbs ring out
6 reverb styles yield an excellent selection of ambient sounds
The MXR Reverb pedal is packed with six types of reverb: Plate, Spring, Epic, Mod, Room, and Pad. Plate emulates the bright, dense sound and smooth decay of the vintage studio effect. Spring yields classic guitar amp reverb. Epic creates a massive sound built from multiple interconnected modulated delays. Mod is a modulated studio plate reverb. Room simulates a small room with an early reflection slapback sound. Pad is a blend of higher and lower octave synth sounds combined with a reverb effect.
Use an expression pedal to create outrageous effects
You can employ an expression pedal to toggle between two different settings. Connect the expression pedal to the MXR Reverb pedal's Exp jack with a TRS cable and place it in the heel-down position. Set the controls. Move the expression pedal to the toe-down position. Reconfigure the controls. Now you can rock the expression pedal back and forth to sweep between the two configurations.
Trails Bypass mode lets your reverbs ring out
The MXR Reverb pedal is true bypass by default - shutting the effect off completely bypasses the pedal's circuitry. While this is great for your tone when you're not using the pedal, it has the unfortunate side effect of cutting of your reverb tails. That's why MXR included a selectable Trails Bypass mode, which uses a buffered bypass, allowing your reverbs to ring out even after you turn the pedal off.
MXR Reverb Pedal Features:
- Reverb effects pedal for electric guitar
- 6 reverb modes: Plate, Spring, Epic, Mod, Room, and Pad
- Use optional expression pedal (sold separately) to manipulate the Blend control
- Trails Bypass mode preserves your reverb tails
- Operates in either Mono or Stereo mode for interfacing with different gear
- Includes ECB003 9V power supply (this pedal cannot be powered by a battery)
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code