TC ELECTRONIC DITTO X2
The Next Level of Live Looping!
Without a doubt, the original TC Electronic Ditto Looper is one of the most popular simple looper pedals ever released - it's certainly been a big hit with the gigging guitarists here. The Ditto Looper was so popular, in fact, that TC Electronic followed it up only a year later with the amazing Ditto Looper X2. The Ditto Looper X2 starts off with the same easy-to-use looping as it predecessor, but it also includes cool loop effects including half speed, reverse looping, or both. USB connectivity lets you import and export loops from your computer, stereo I/O gives you tons of setup flexibility, and you can store and play up to five minutes of 24-bit audio in the TC Electronic Ditto Looper X2.
TC Electronic Ditto Looper X2 Looper Pedal with Effects at a Glance:
- Simple controls let you create spectacular live performances
- Onboard looping effects let you create cool atmospheres
- USB connection lets you pass tracks to and from your computer
Simple controls let you create spectacular live performances
The thing that made the original Ditto Looper such a widespread success was just how easy it was to use. Rather than requiring some elaborate, multi-switch tap dance to start and stop loops, all of its basic commands such as record, overdub, start, and stop were easily accessible via a single footswitch. So, when TC Electronic developed their Ditto Looper X2 pedal, they felt no reason to reinvent the wheel, providing you with the same straightforward operation you're sure to love. They did, however, add an internal dip-switch that lets you choose the configuration of this control. Select from either loop/play/overdub or loop/overdub/play to get the control set that best fits your style.
Onboard looping effects let you create cool atmospheres
Here's where the TC Electronic Ditto Looper X2 gets really cool. In response to tons of feedback, TC Electronic added a couple of cool effects options to the Ditto Looper X2. These effects include half speed playback and reverse playback. What's more, you can combine the two modes together to create interesting musical atmospheres and unique sonic textures. And if you don't want to play with effects, you can use the FX footswitch as a dedicated loop stop control.
USB connection lets you pass tracks to and from your computer
Another cool improvement in the TC Electronic Ditto Looper X2 is its ability to pass loops and even whole backing tracks to and from your computer via USB. Not only does this give you huge performance power, when you're just trying to learn a song and don't need a looper, this feature makes it easy to cue up your favorite tunes. Cooler still, TC collaborated with JamTrackCentral to provide you with a whole library of wonderful backing tracks to get you started. And with the Ditto Looper X2's stereo I/O, you can take full advantage of any tracks you find.
TC Electronic Ditto Looper X2 Looper Pedal with Effects Features:
- An upgraded version of one of the most popular guitar looper pedals ever made
- Record and loop up to 5 minutes of 24-bit audio with unlimited overdubbing
- Simple 1-button looping control lets you easily loop live
- Half-speed and reverse effects let you create cool musical atmospheres
- FX control switch can also be set as a dedicated stop switch
- Internal dip switch lets you swap looping switch functionality from loop/play/overdub to loop/overdub/play
- Stereo I/O gives you extensive configuration options
- USB connectivity lets you send backing tracks and loops to and from your computer
- Includes an extensive backing track library from JamTrackCentral
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone when not in use
- Runs on 1 or 2 x 9V batteries for extended looping time
Add powerful looping plus killer effects to your guitar rig with a TC Electronic Ditto Looper X2!
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code