The JC-22 Jazz Chorus delivers Roland's signature JC tone in an ultra-compact 30-watt stereo guitar combo amp. In addition to classic Jazz Chorus cleans, the JC-22 includes the famous Dimensional Space Chorus effect. With 30 watts of power and two custom-designed 6-1/2" speakers, the JC-22 is perfect for home practice as well as for low-volume rehearsals or gigs. The JC-22 features front-panel stereo inputs, true stereo reverb, and a stereo effects loop (switchable from series to parallel) for integrating external effects processors. The effects loop also make the JC-22 ideal for use with amp modelers, multi-effects, and even synthesizers. Line out jacks allow direct connection to a PA system or studio audio interface and a headphone jack supports silent practice. Optional footswitches can be used to turn the JC-22's chorus and reverb effects on and off.
Iconic JC cleans, great-sounding onboard effects
Since its introduction in 1975, the Roland JC-120 has made its mark on countless recordings as the king of clean guitar tone. Most of the guitarists here at Sweetwater have used one at one time or another. The baby of the Jazz Chorus family, the JC-22, delivers that same iconic tone in a compact, ultra-portable package that weighs just a tad over 26 pounds. The JC-22 employs two independent power amps feeding custom-designed speakers and is fitted with Roland's trademark Dimensional Space Chorus effect for immersive, room-filling 3-dimensional sound. Also onboard is a rich-sounding true-stereo reverb for lush, expansive ambience.
Roland JC-22 Jazz Chorus Guitar Combo Amp Features:
- Iconic Roland JC clean tone in an ultra-compact combo amp
- Stereo 30W guitar amp with two custom-designed 6.5" speakers
- Stereo input for true stereo operation with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Roland's trademark Dimensional Space Chorus for immersive 3-D stereo sound
- High-quality reverb effect for lush, expansive ambience
- Footswitch jacks for turning chorus and reverb effects on/off
- Stereo FX loop is switchable from series to parallel
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code