MACKIE PROFX-16 USB
Mackie's ProFX16 is an ideal solution for any medium/large venue that needs great sound, but doesn't have the budget or space for tons of outboard gear. To lose the rack, tools like compression and graphic EQ are crucial. The ProFX16's USB I/O lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop.
The ProFX16 is loaded with 10 Mackie low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, integrated "Gig-Ready" effects, precision 7-band graphic EQ, and more.
Mackie's ProFX Series delivers a live sound toolbox that features high-headroom mic preamps, great-sounding effects, smooth compression, flexible channel EQ, a built-in DI, plus precision graphic EQ to tune-up the room or monitor mix.
The RMFX™ (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings "Gig-Ready," useable effects to your mixes. The RMFX™ processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes.
Compressors are a critical tool for both live sound and recording. The ProFX16 features 4 dedicated in-line compressors, delivering simple dynamic control with the single twist of a knob. Use the compressors on channels 5-8 for vocals, bass or anything that's dynamic and needs to sit a little better in the mix.
Integrated USB I/O takes the pain out of recording. Connect the ProFX16 to a laptop, start up your included copy of Tracktion™ Music Production Software (or almost any DAW software out there) and you can record the whole mix. You can even stream music from your laptop during breaks. Once you get home, record more tracks or use the ProFX16 to playback some tunes during your next party.
And with a push of a button, you can route your USB return through channels 15/16, allowing you to apply some EQ or easily integrate performance software into the set. Just stream the output of your performance software into the ProFX16. Combine that signal with anything plugged into the mixer, and send the whole thing back to the computer for recording.
- Line Inputs: 16
- Mic Inputs: 10
- Aux Sends: 2
- Subgroups: 0
- Compressors: 0
- Effects: RMFX
- USB I/O: 2 x 2
- Professional 16-channel 4-bus mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 10 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 5-8)
- 32-bit RMFX™ processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to mains
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxesand more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 16 high-headroom line inputs (8 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-4) for connecting outboardprocessors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch main outputs
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ears
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Free download of Tracktion™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code