A digital wireless system that is simple, reliable, and interference free.
The Line 6 XD-V30 Digital Wireless Microphone System does what analog wireless systems can't, thanks to it's 4th generation technology. The XD-V30 delivers top-of-the-line wireless performance, simplicity, and sound around the world—license free.
Line 6 digital wireless technology won numerous awards when it debuted in 2008. It proved that ancient analog wireless technology was no longer the only option. Now in its 4th generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is leaner, meaner, and raising the bar on all digital wireless systems.
Unmatched wireless performance
Line 6 XD-V30 keeps you on the air longer with less to worry about. Exclusive digital technologies ensure against all types of audio interference. XD-V30 offers frequency diversity, which incorporates a hybrid frequency-hopping spread-spectrum practice. This results in thoroughly reliable operation—even in hostile RF environments.
Broadcasting in the 2.4GHz band successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources. Plus, it enables XD-V30 to broadcast around the world without a license.
Line 6 XD-V30 is immune to the current FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones.
Simply power up, pick a channel, and go. Analog wireless systems are notorious for making their users jump through hoops during setup and operation. Line 6 XD-V30 wireless offers the opposite: zero required adjustments and nothing standing in the way of you and your performance. Each of the six channels is available all the time, no matter where you are.
Internally mounted transmitter and receiver antennas protect against breakage. Plus, the entire system fits into the included protective carrying case for safe storage and transport.
The roadworthy metal transmitter body and low-profile polycarbonate receiver chassis can survive the most grueling traveling conditions and challenging performance situations.
Line 6 XD-V30 is armed with everything you need, including a microphone transmitter with metal body, low-profile polycarbonate receiver, protective carrying case, and two AA batteries.
Line 6 XD-V30 delivers clear, pure and responsive vocal reproduction throughout its entire 30-meter/100-foot range. (Unlike with an analog wireless system, XD-V30's audio doesn't degrade with distance.)
Perfect for all vocalists and vocal applications, the Line 6 XD-V30 wireless system is outfitted with a selectable tone preset based on the sound of the world's most popular live-sound mic.
The premium cardioid capsule successfully minimizes background noises while reducing feedback. It can be removed, replaced, or changed to customize the microphone's polar pattern, frequency response, and more.
- Includes mic transmitter, low-profile receiver, carrying case, and two 2 AA batteries
- Exclusive 4th-generation digital technologies
- Wireless performance, signal reliability, simplicity, and sound quality superior to analog wireless systems
- 2.4GHz broadcast avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources
- 6 always-available channels
- 30-meter/100-foot range
- Frequency range of 10Hz - 20kHz (-2dB) wireless transmission
- 115dB dynamic range (A weighted),
- 24-bit digital conversion
- Advanced Line 6 technology models the sound of the world's most popular live-sound mic
- FCC compliant
- License free: Immune to the current FCC Protective carrying case; Operates on 2 AA batteries (8 hours of battery life)
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code