Peavey PV 35XO Crossover
Configurable for 3-way stereo or 4-way and 5-way mono operation, the PV 35XO crossover features variable-state controls and 24 dB/octave LR filters, with XLR inputs and outputs on each channel for balanced operation from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. In addition, there are mute capabilities for each output level control, a low-sum output jack to sum the low-frequency stereo content and phase inversion on each band-pass output (except low sum).
PV 35X0 Features:
- 3-way stereo/4-way and 5-way mono operation.
- Variable-state filter controls.
- 24 dB/octave filters.
- Mute capabilities for each output level control.
- XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz operation.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75" (45 mm) x 19" (483 mm) x 6.875" (175 mm)
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code