BEHRINGER DI 100
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dB
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
With the DI100, you can rest assured that your sound source will reach the console balanced and noise-free. BEHRINGER's take on the all-important active DI box gives you functionality, durability and incredible sound at a remarkable price.
Be DirectPlug into the DI100's balanced 1/4" TRS or XLR input, then send a signal to your console via the balanced XLR output. You can even plug your guitar or bass amp's speaker output into the DI100, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts and still deliver a perfect signal. It also features a 1/4" LINK jack to send your signal to an on-stage amplifier. The DI100 also has a switchable attenuation pad, allowing input levels of up to +50 dB. There is also a ground lift switch to eliminate noise associated with ground loops. The DI100 also features BEHRINGER's renowned OT-1 output transformer.
Superior Sound, Incredible Value
DI boxes are an essential part of any stage or studio, and the DI100 delivers the exceptional sound you expect, wrapped up in a rugged, road-proof aluminum case with stackable rubber corners. Find out how the ultra-affordable DI100 can improve your sound at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Write a reviewName :
Rating : Bad Good
Please input text code